Thursday, April 17, 2008

Whale songs are live again - the buoy is working

There are still a few whales singing out there, and when they are singing it's a little easier to hear the nuances of each singer....as compared to when there are hundreds of whales singing at once.  I want to welcome my family who is arriving this coming week from the mainland and Australia. My mother, June Sythe, is a board member of The Whalesong Project, and my family, including Australian cousins, are contributors and co-creators of this project.  Thank you, family, for the support these past eight years!  The happy occasion will be the marriage of my niece, Elena, to Shep, a bright and wonderful Maui Boy.  We are wishing them great happiness.

Mahalo again to Robert Bonifacio for assisting in the repair mission.  

No comments: