Friday, April 4, 2008

Hydrophone status

We had a major power outage with high winds yesterday.  A trip to repair the buoy is being delayed until a window emerges for a team and good weather combined to make the trip out there.  We hope to have live whale songs playing again by Saturday morning.

No comments: